Building Project Update 3-8-2018
Welcome to the first of our regular, weekly, progress reports on the Building Project.
We have had a busy and productive month since the community meeting on 1 July:
- Lots of input has been received from members. All e-mails have been read and responded to.
- The plans and progress were discussed at recent Shul Board meeting, following which a full update was emailed to the community and published on the shul website – view here
- The Building Committee met again last week to consider all input received on the plans so far. Two options regarding the inclusion of a lift within the plans were discussed in detail which will now be costed up by our architects and extended professional team. All other feedback from members was subject to a very good and thorough discussion about how suggestions might be incorporated into the plans.
- We have continued consultations with key stakeholders, holding positive and productive meetings over the past two weeks with the Nursery Headteacher, Helen Style, the co-Heads of Fortismere School and with the Projects and Infrastructure team at the CST. The CST confirmed that they are happy with our plans in principle from a security aspect.
- Design of the display boards to be placed in the Shul Lobby has been finalised. These are now being printed and we hope to mount them in the next few days.
For any questions please contact the office, or alternatively reach out to Greg Swimer or Marc Rubinstein directly.